Steelco manufactures Pre-Painted Galvanized Iron (PPGI), Galvanized Iron (GI) and Aluminum elbow, gutter and downspouts. Gutters and downspouts catch and direct rainwater away from the structure to prevent water-related damage to the roof, walls and foundation.
A gutter and downspout are channels installed below the roofline of structure where the roof slopes downward. These installations have a slight downward pitch toward the corners of the structure, encouraging rainwater to flow downhill towards the gutters and into the downspouts.
A downspout is a pipe that is installed vertically alongside a structure. It is connected at the top to a gutter. The other end known as an elbow bends outward and sits several inches above the ground. This allows the water to flow away from the structure. There are two types of elbows; an “A” style elbow point towards you whereas a “B” style elbow twists to the left or right adjacent to the wall.
These gutter, downspouts and elbows like all thing Steelco are made with quality and consistency in mind. The metals used for manufacturing are galvanized iron and aluminum. Each variant drawn to specification and safe from corrosion and weathering. Making them easy to maintain, cost effective and long lasting. One also gets to choose pre-painted variants from a myriad of paint options. The paint adds another layer of reflective and shield coating.
With your investment in Steelco’s Gutter, Elbows and Downspout, you get:
- Corrosion and weather proofing due to the metal undergoing galvanization
- Lightweight, strong and easy to install saving on valuable time and money
- Little to no maintenance required which reduces costs and increases life
- Variety of paint options to choose from which adds a touch of personalization and another layer of shielding
- Ideal solution to protect against water to the roof, walls and the foundation of the structure