A chain-link steel fence also referred to as wire netting, wire-mesh fence, Chain Link Fencing Nets, or diamond-mesh fence is a type of woven fence usually made from galvanized steel wire. The wires are framed vertically and are bent into a pattern that resembles a zigzag. Each zig hooks with the wire on one side and each zag with the wire on the other. This forms the characteristic diamond pattern seen in this type of fence.
Uses: Diamond mesh is used as fencing for sports field, river banks, construction and residence, also animal fencing.
Features of Chain link includes the following:
- It is long-lasting as it resists corrosions due to weather
- It provides security and protection
- Can be easily customized for special jobs and purposes
- Can be availed in different sizes suitable for your needs
- Minimum requirement of maintenance