Checkout Our Collection Of Rectangular Hollow Structural Solutions
MS Hot / Cold ERW Rectangular tubing is formed from coils and then run through a several types of dies. These tubes are welded from the inside to form their shape. Rectangular tubes are generally used for maintenance and structural purposes. Some examples of MS Hot / Cold ERW Rectangular Hollow Structural Solutionsapplications would be truck frames, railings, construction of structures, guardrails, support columns and storage systems. Their measurements are taken by calculating their outside dimensions and their wall thickness.
Standard: St 12 (DIN 1623), CS, DS [ASTM A1008], ASTM A500/A500M, Grade A, B & C.
Uses: There is huge scope of this standard – The tubes can be used to support columns and trusses, storage systems, highway guardrails and so on.
- Consistent physical features prevent any drastic variations or fabrication
- The product is well tested with excellent machinability and high strength
- Insured and tested for quality assurance
- High resistance to torsional loading
- Excellent surface condition Wide variety of shapes and wall thicknesses are available
- Ready and available in our stocks in lengths of 6 meters