CHECKOUT OUR COMPLETE RANGE OF QATAR STEEL WALL FRAME STUDS
Metal stud framing is the foundation that lays out where partitions within a structure will sit. These partitions define cubicles, open spaces, rooms, and where fixtures like doors or windows will be positioned.
The framing comprises of metal studs that can be placed together to form the initial skeleton of a wall. There are two types of Qatar Steel Wall Frame Studs, known as U studs and C studs, which received their moniker from their unique shapes. U studs sit on the floor and ceiling of a project and are designed to hold the C studs in place. A “C” stud will sit at the end of each U stud, as well as at predetermined intervals along the path. This provides the drywall a central support that helps to keep it straight and avoid warping.
Advantages of Steel Stud & Track:
- Fast: Installs in half the time.
- Easy: Lightweight studs snap and lock into place quickly with easy clean up
- Durable: Will not rot, will not feed insects and vermin
- Sound: Better room-to-room sound control
- Quality: Consistent dimensions, manufactured precision in every piece