MEDIA & COMMUNICATION OFFICER
As a leader within the Marketing Department, they will formulate and implement best-practices, mechanisms, and measurement tools that provide exciting opportunities to engage audiences and leverage social media & content platforms. In addition, they will use their extensive marketing experience to find optimal paths to integrate social media content/activations into Steelco’s other traditional and digital marketing activities.
Steelco Trading and Contracting
Full time, Employee
- Own the development of the strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels.
- Work with Steelco’s in-house Marketing team, outside agencies, publishers, platforms, and other partners to identify and activate creative and efficient ways to plan, execute, and measure social media marketing that connects with customers and enhance engagement.
- Lead the development and implementation of a wide range of content types: video, animation, still imagery, audio, blog/editorial, and other content that best utilizes relevant social media and digital platforms.
- Develop and lead the content strategy for social media, drawing upon Steelco’s extensive storytelling narratives and content types.
- Measure and analyze performance and make both real-time and long-term recommendations for optimizations; create a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success.
- Collaborate with Brand Strategy and Analytics to intimately understand Steelco’s customers, products, and brand positioning.
- Become an expert and champion of Steelco’s community, ensuring our content is focused on the needs of our Neighbors.
- Identify opportunities and own relationships with external customers.
- Work cross-functionally to execute on plans with various internal teams including Product, GTM, Acquisition Marketing, Life Cycle Marketing, Production, Creative, Operations, and eCommerce.
- Become an expert in Community, Cultural, Technological, and Market trends, provide inspiration and thought leadership on ways to reach and engage customers.
- Establish repeatable methodologies and mechanisms that enable frugal, fast, and responsive content development and distribution.
- Communicate learnings to from contributor to executive levels to aid in future planning and development of best-practices across the Marketing Department and larger organization.
- Work with analysts to develop reporting and dashboards for marketing programs, communicating out core information to Strategy, Acquisition, Retention, Business Intelligence, Creative, and PR teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or relevant industry experience.
- 5+ years of marketing experience either in-house or at an advertising agency.
- 5+ years of social media marketing leadership either in-house or at an advertising agency.
- 3+ years of experience managing direct reports.
- 2+ years of experience in press release.