RESEARCH & SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER
As a Research and Sustainability Manager, you will be an essential part of the Client Services Team and will be responsible for tackling dynamic and challenging business problems with hands-on project execution including questionnaire design, sample plans, data collection oversight and troubleshooting, analysis, and reporting. The required job is intellectually curious, passionate about research and data, and able to weave insights into compelling narratives for our clients. You must have strong theoretical and practical knowledge of primary research techniques, excel in providing outstanding customer service, and possess strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
Steelco Trading and Contracting
Full time, Employee
- Adhere to defined approaches, processes, best practices, etc.
- Contribute to marketing by writing a blog annually
- Take advantage of training and development opportunities
- Contribute to a team and/or committee for ongoing Steelco’s initiatives
- Ensure end-to-end client/project delivery in alignment with Sales & Account Management leading to high client satisfaction with project deliverables
- Manage all phases of custom market research studies, both qualitative and quantitative
- Successfully manages multiple challenging and complex projects
- Actively manage project budget, work plan, profitability, sustainability, as well as project and billings schedule, to meet or exceed targets
- Serves as primary day-to-day client contact and manages all internal and client-facing project-related meetings
- Demonstrates confidence in client interactions and communications
- Write questionnaires, develop tab and analysis plans, develops weighting schemes, review advanced analysis outputs, develop report templates, analyze quantitative and qualitative data, and write interpretive analysis summaries
- Oversees internal project team members who are responsible for checking online survey programs, facilitating data collection/qual.
- Fieldwork and monitoring sample quotas, coordinating with vendors, programming and proofing data tables, conducting advanced analytics, and populating and proofing client reports
- Develops the story of each research project, crafting a compelling summary that utilizes visuals with input from Project Consultants on methodology-specific elements and moderate input from the Senior Consultant
- Anticipates and identifies project problems and finds solutions independently or with moderate guidance
- Participates in the proposal development process (e.g., schedule, pricing, methodology) for new research projects, as well as scope changes for existing projects with input from Project Consultants on methodology-specific elements and moderate input from the Senior Consultant
- Onboard and mentor new talent, when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least six years of relevant work experience
- At least three years of professional writing experience